|Objective||To give kids an easy way to plan a business.|
Use the All terrain Brain Business Builder Tool to plan out your business.
1. Navigate to the All Terrain Brain Business Builder Tool.
2. Enter how much profit you would like to make.
3. Enter the type of business you will operate.
4. Enter what materials you have, need to borrow and need to buy then enter the cost of each material you will need to buy.
5. Enter your price per service or sale.
6. Find out how much you will have to do in order to make your profit goal.
Note: you can use this as part of your business plan for a business that you are planning to create and run.
Mark this activity as complete when you have completed the Business Builder process at least once.
Track your progress and earn badges!
This activity is included in the following:
|Average Rating||No one has rated this activity yet!|
|Age Range||9 10 11 12 13|