|Objective||To show kids and teens how to create a logo.|
A logo is a recognizable image, font or arrangement of shapes that we use to represent a business. Examples of logos are the golden arches for McDonald's or the apple with a bite out of it for Apple Inc.
1. Think of the business that you will be creating your logo for. Answer the following for yourself:
2. Do a Google search for your competitor's logos. Think about what you like about those logos and what you don't like.
3. Think about the colors you will use for your logo. Choose one or two colors that you really like. You may want to go to a site like Kuler, these sites give you a variety of different color schemes to choose from. Choose one or two colors that you really like and write them down. What do those colors say to your customers? Do they reflect your company?
4. Draw and color several different ideas for your logo.If you don't draw then you can always try a free logo generator.
5. Show your ideas to your friends and family and see which one they like best and why.
6. Choose the logo that you like best and start using in on your printed and online material for your business.
Mark this activity as complete when you have created one logo.
Track your progress and earn badges!
This activity is included in the following:
|Average Rating||No one has rated this activity yet!|
|Age Range||8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18|
|Tags||Creativity Computer Literacy Marketing|