|Objective||To increase kid's knowledge of credit, interest rates and to help them develop good financial habits.|
In the game called "Developing Good Credit Habits", players choose a credit profile, answer financial questions to earn income, make payments on their loans and shop for items that they want.
1. Navigate to the "Developing Good Credit Habits" game. Click Play.
2. Read the instructions for play and then click continue.
3. Choose a character based on their "credit application". Read through the four credit applications and choose the character who has the best one.
4. Build an income by answering questions, pay off your bills, consult a credit counselor and go shopping.
5. You win when you pay off your consumer debt, make a good income and are still able to purchase consumer products and services.
Mark this activity as complete when you have played the game through at least one time.
Track your progress and earn badges!
This activity is included in the following:
|Age Range||13 14 15 16 17 18|
|Tags||Logical-Mathematical Intelligence Credit Cards Interest|