|Objective||To encourage you child's public speaking ability.|
Show your creativity to the world by writing and producing a podcast or youtube video.
1. Choose a topic for your video. Pick something that you are interested in for your topic or tell a story.
2. Write a script and create a story board. Practice your creation a couple of times.
3. Set up a video camera, and download some video editing software. Microsoft has a free video editing program called Movie Maker which can be downloaded from Windows live and there is Apple imovie for the Mac.
4. Once you complete your movie publish it to youtube.
5. Gather your family and friends and watch the production. Or give your friends and family a link to your creation.
Mark this activity as complete when you have created and published one youtube video or podcast.
Track your progress and earn badges!
This activity is included in the following:
|Age Range||11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18|
|Tags||Creativity Interpersonal Intelligence Public Speaking Intrapersonal Intelligence Linguistic Intelligence|