|Objective||Teach kids to perform a SWOT analysis on their business.|
As part of the planning process for your business have identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats to and for your business (SWOT).
1. Write down everything that they know about their business. Where will you set it up? Who are your customers? Are there other kids in the neighborhood doing this kind of thing? if so how will you set yourself apart? How does this business suit the needs of your customer? etc.
2. Each letter in the word SWOT stands for something that will help you to evaluate your business, anticipate any problems and make you business better.
3. Print a copy of the SWOT analysis worksheet and fill it in as best you can.
4. Come up with solutions for any of the problems you are facing and think of ways to improve your product or your customers' access to your product.
5. Include your SWOT analysis as part of your business plan.
Mark this activity as complete when you have created one SWOT analysis of your business.
Track your progress and earn badges!
This activity is included in the following:
|Age Range||11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18|
|Tags||Marketing Linguistic Intelligence|
|Marketing Teacher||This article from Marketing Teacher provides some useful information and activities on the topic of SWOT analysis .|