|Objective||To build kid's comfort level and confidence with public speaking.|
Tongue Twisters are a fun and silly way to enhance your pronunciation skills and build your confidence with public speaking.
1. Print several tongue twisters from the internet or photocopy a few from a book (Dr.Seuss's Fox in Sox is full of them)
2. With a group, get everyone to choose a tongue twister and practice it independently.
3. Have the participants recite the tongue twister in front of the group. If there are adults participating one of them should go first to model the activity.
4. Then get each person to teach their tongue twister to the group.
5. Once everyone has recited and taught their twister to the group vote on your favorite tongue twister.
Mark this activity as complete when you have recited and taught one tongue twister.
Track your progress and earn badges!
This activity is included in the following:
|Age Range||5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15|
|Tags||Interpersonal Intelligence Public Speaking Linguistic Intelligence|
|eHow Family||Here are some public speaking activities for children.|