|Objective||Kids will learn or reinforce the concept of saving money for specific goals.|
In this craft children will create a custom piggy bank they can use to save for an item they have been wishing for.
1. Get a tin can, empty coffee can, or yogurt container.
2. Gather old magazines or get some pictures from the internet.
3. Get glue, scissors, construction paper etc.
4. Have the kids write the sentence "I wish for a ___________".
5. The children fill in the blank and then create and decorate their special dream fund.
Mark this activity as complete when your children have created a custom bank for their savings goal.
Track your progress and earn badges!
This activity is included in the following:
|Age Range||4 5 6 7|
|Tags||Spatial Intelligence Intrapersonal Intelligence Saving|
|Disney Family Fun||
A saving craft from Disney Family Fun.