- Welcome Message
- Registration and Account Security
- Site Moderators
- Community Guidelines
- Code of Conduct
- You hereby agree that you shall not use the Site to upload, post, communicate or otherwise submit or transmit through, or to, the Site any User Content that:
- may, in the sole and absolute discretion of TrueSmarts or the Moderators, degrade, tarnish or deprecate the TrueSmarts brand and/or the public image or standing in the community of TrueSmarts;
- is deemed, in the sole and absolute discretion of TrueSmarts or the Moderators, to be defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene;
- contains any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from each such individual and his/her parent/legal guardian if he/she is under the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (note: if you cannot obtain the consent of an individual appearing in your User Content, then his/her face must be blurred out and voice (if applicable) must be altered so as to be unrecognizable);
- is in any way disparaging, or might be seen to be disparaging, to TrueSmarts;
- infringes, or might infringe, the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others or give rise to any claims for payment whatsoever;
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- contains (in any format or media) any music, logos, trade-marks or other copyrighted materials (e.g. photographs, pictures, texts, lyrics) unless you have first obtained consent from the owner of such materials or have included a reference.
- You hereby agree that:
- you shall not use the Site to disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site;
- you shall not use the Site to collect information about others without their consent; and/or
- you shall not use the Site to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have the right to disclose or make available;
- with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission;
- attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Further, you hereby agree that you shall not engage in prohibited or unauthorized use of the Site or of TrueSmarts' systems, including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into the systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information on the Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights (Re: Site Content)
- License Granted by Site Users to TrueSmarts (Re: User Content)
- User Waivers and Representations (Re: User Content)
- does not violate any law; and
- you shall be responsible for all acts or transactions that occur under your user account, including, without limitation, for ensuring the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any and all User Content you upload, post or otherwise transmit to or through the Site;
- we cannot (nor are we required to) guarantee the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any User Content; and
- we do not generally screen or edit User Content, but that we reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, although we are under no legal obligation to do so, to monitor, edit or otherwise remove, without any notice and without obligation or incurring any liability, any User Content on the Site.
- Indemnification by User
- Duty of Moderators and Notice of Infringing User Content
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Electronic Transmissions
- Accuracy and Changes
- Trade-Marks and Copyright
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
TrueSmarts, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter referred to as "us", "we" and/or "TrueSmarts") welcomes you to this website (the "Site").
You hereby acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the whole, or any part of, the Site, without notice, and that we will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, to you or any other person or entity for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any such modifications or discontinuance.
Certain features and/or portions of this Site are password-protected and require you to complete a registration process in order to obtain access and/or participate (e.g. interactive features, such as commenting on activities). When registering with us to use any such features and/or portions of the Site, you must provide complete and accurate information about yourself and to update such information as it changes. In the event that you do not provide or update such information, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have not provided or updated such information, we shall have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to disable your account and prevent you from using any such features and/or portions of the Site. It is your responsibility to keep the password provided to you or the password you provided confidential and secure. In the event that your password is used without your consent or that you discover any other breach of security, you agree to promptly notify a Moderator (see Rule 4).
The Site is operated and managed by a select group of moderators (the "Moderator(s)"). If you encounter a problem while using the Site and/or have questions or concerns about the Site, please contact a Moderator at: email@example.com.
Certain features and/or portions of this Site permit you to upload, post or otherwise transmit content that you have created (the "User Content").
Certain features and/or portions of this Site permit you to upload, post or otherwise transmit User Content. By using any such features and/or portions and providing User Content, you (and your parent or legal guardian on your behalf, if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) are giving TrueSmarts permission to forever use any User Content you submit on or through the Site.
By using the Site and providing User Content, you (and your parent or legal guardian on your behalf, if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) hereby: (i) grant to TrueSmarts a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and unrestricted license to copy, reproduce, adapt, transmit, edit, modify, or otherwise use, publicly display, distribute, translate and create compilations and derivative works from, any and all User Content (in any format or media) that you post on, upload or otherwise submit to or through, the Site; and (ii) waive all moral rights in and to all User Content that you post on, upload or otherwise submit to or through, the Site in favour of TrueSmarts. For greater certainty, this means that, among other things, TrueSmarts has the right to use any and all ideas you submit (including ideas about our products, services, publications or advertising campaigns) in any manner that we choose, without any notice or obligation to you whatsoever.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you (and your parent or legal guardian on your behalf, if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) hereby grant to each user of the Site a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to share any and all User Content (in any format or media) that you post on, upload or otherwise submit to or through, the Site via any share functionality that may be available on the Site.
By using the Site and providing User Content, you (and your parent or legal guardian on your behalf, if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) hereby acknowledge, agree, warrant and represent to TrueSmarts that any and all User Content (in any format or media) you post on, upload to or otherwise submit to or through, the Site:
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you (and your parent or legal guardian on your behalf, if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence)also hereby acknowledge, agree, warrant and represent to TrueSmarts that:
The Moderators are under no legal obligation to actively screen or edit User Content, but reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to modify, edit or remove any User Content, or to request a User to modify or edit his or her User Content, if a complaint or notice of allegedly infringing materials is received with respect to the User Content, or for any other reason.
To complain about User Content and/or to provide notice of allegedly infringing materials on the Site, please contact a Moderator at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSED FROM THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE RELEASEES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT: (I) THE SITE WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR COMPUTER AND SOFTWARE; (II) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR; (III) THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE BROWSING AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY INFORMATION, WILL BE FREE OF ANY VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE, INTRUSIVE OR DISRUPTIVE COMPONENTS; (IV) THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO AND FROM THE SITE WILL BE SECURE; (V) THE USE OF THE SITE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS) OF ANY PERSON; OR (VI) THE USE OF THE SITE WILL NOT CAUSE ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS, SOFTWARE OR ELECTRONIC FILES.
COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THE SITE ARE THOSE OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SITE USERS ONLY. THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THE SITE AND IN USER CONTENT DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT OR REFLECT THE VIEWS OF ONSIGHT SYSTEMS. THE RELEASEES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY IN RELATION TO, THE USER CONTENT POSTED, UPLOADED OR OTHERWISE SUBMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE.
ANY AND ALL INFORMATION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INFORMATION OF A LEGAL, ACCOUNTING, FINANCIAL OR TAX NATURE) CONTAINED ON THE SITE AND PAGES WITHIN IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE SPECIFIC LEGAL, ACCOUNTING, FINANCIAL OR TAX ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON IN THAT OR ANY OTHER REGARD.
ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES DESCRIBED ON THE SITE ARE OFFERED IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE THEY MAY BE LEGALLY OFFERED FOR SALE. THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS NOT AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION BY ANYONE IN ANYONE IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION CANNOT LEGALLY BE MADE, OR TO ANY PERSON TO WHOM IT IS UNLAWFUL TO MAKE A SOLICITATION.
THE RELEASEES WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM, CONNECTED WITH, OR RELATING TO THE SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ONSIGHT SYSTEMS HAS ENTERED INTO THIS AGREEMENT WITH YOU (OR, WITH YOUR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN ON YOUR BEHALF IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE) AND MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE TO YOU, IN RELIANCE UPON THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY AND THE DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH HEREIN, AND THAT THE SAME FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU (OR, YOUR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN ON YOUR BEHALF IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE) AND ONSIGHT SYSTEMS. YOU (AND YOUR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN ON YOUR BEHALF IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE) EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY AND THE DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH HEREIN WILL SURVIVE, AND CONTINUE TO APPLY IN THE CASE OF A FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR BREACHES, THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF CONTRACT, THE FAILURE OF ANY EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, OR TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
The transmission of data or information over the internet or other forms of networks may not be secure, and is subject to possible loss, interception or alteration while in transit. The Releasees do not assume any liability for any damage you may experience or costs you may incur as a result of any electronic transmissions over the internet or otherwise within the Site, such as transmissions involving the exchange of electronic messages of any kind (including those which may contain your personal information). In no event will the information you provide on or through the Site be deemed to be confidential, create any fiduciary obligations to you on our part, or result in any liability to you on our part in the event that such information is inadvertently released by us or accessed by third parties without your consent. We ask that you please not send personal or financial information to us using unencrypted e-mail messages.
While every effort is made to ensure that all software provided on the Site is suitable for use on a wide variety of computer systems, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses, and ensure compatibility of the software with your specific computer system. You should ensure that you have a complete and current backup of the information contained on your computer system prior to installing any such software
Facts and information provided by TrueSmarts on the Site are believed to be accurate when placed on the Site. Changes may be made at any time to the information at this Site without prior notice.
Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases contained within the Site may constitute trade names, registered or unregistered trade-marks or service marks (collectively, "Trade-marks") of TrueSmarts or other entities. Trade-marks may be registered in Canada and in other countries as applicable. All Trade-marks not owned by TrueSmarts are the property of their respective owners, and, where used by TrueSmarts are used under license or with permission. All Trade-marks are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of their respective owner(s). Any use of such Trade-marks, except as expressly provided for herein, without the express written consent of the applicable owner is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained herein or on this Site may be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license to use any Trade-mark(s). You agree that you will not take any actions inconsistent with TrueSmarts’ ownership of, or any third party’s ownership of, the Trade-marks.
"TrueSmarts", "TrueSmarts.com" and "TrueSmarts" are marketing names (also referred to as trade names and brand names) owned by TrueSmarts.
The TrueSmarts’ Trade-marks are, in most cases on the Site, accompanied at an earlier, prominent use in the Site with an appropriate trade-mark symbol such as ®, ™, or similar indicator to denote TrueSmarts’ ownership.
® Registered trade-mark of TrueSmarts
™ Trade-mark of TrueSmarts
Some of the registered trade-marks owned by TrueSmarts include:
"TrueSmarts", "TrueSmarts.com", , "TrueSmarts"
If you wish to incorporate any Trade-marks or our product names within another site, please contact us for permission.
Any links from this Site to other websites, or references to products, services or publications other than those of TrueSmarts, do not imply the endorsement or approval of such websites, products, services or publications by TrueSmarts.